Wednesday, March 5

Simple

Hello Bloggers, I apologise for the inconsistency. I should really make a plan to make sure I can blog weekly. Its a new month with new challenges and no goals. My plan for this month is to be as organised as possible. I recently went to London Fashion week, which was a lovely day with my friends, everyone's outfits were on point. The trend I noticed were long jackets which really completed an outfit, if you'd like to see the long coats they are on my IG account. I also recently watched '12 years a slave' which really touched my soul, I left the cinema with mixed emotions, I was very upset and angry mostly to think that the World I live in now was once like that for black people. I really admire the director Steve McQueen and the writer John Ridley for publishing it for the world to see. It made me aware of the suffering and pain slavery caused. Other than that I am happy to say there are only a few months left of my first year of university, which has gone by so quickly. I will be sharing a review video of my first year sometime soon. Hope everyone's well.

Outfit - As its becoming spring, I'm slowly easing myself into an early summer mood, I'm so over winter wear, except winter coats which I adore.
Black Kimono- H&M | Beige crop- New look | Grey jeans- Topshop | Trunk cut-out boots - Kurt Geiger











 







4 comments:

  1. Loved this post, Your outfit is so cute!

    xo

    http://preyonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, sorry for the late reply, I'll be sure to check your blog out

      xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful ! I love your blog, follow me now on GFC, I always follow back :) X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete