Thursday, February 6

Outfit 7, Pastel pink & White denim






Dear Bloggers, its been a while. Hope everyone's swell. I've had exams and I've been working towards my goals so far so good. I believe if I can remain focused and positive I should survive university *can't watch face*. Anyhow I decided to do my outfit of the day in the shower due to bad weather and I thought I seriously need to start blogging more often and I thought where can I get a plain background in university halls, and I thought ooo the shower will do. I know a lil crazy but hey its way too rainy outside. Besides I thought pastel pink would come out well on a plain white background, what do you guys think ?
About this outfit, bought this pastel pink knit jumper in the Zara sale for only £10 its great, I love it, it's thick and really warm, its not itchy ether which, then you can also layer it with a scarf and a leather jacket or a coat of your choice. My black boots which I adore at the moment, I've worn them almost everyday since purchasing them, they remind me of vagabonds but I bought the inexpensive versions. Theres babies are from New look, which should still be available online. I chose a white denim skirt as I love pastel colours with white. Just a quick outfit, hope you like it : )
-TCM

Pastel pink jumper -Zara | Black boots- New look| White denim skirt- Selfridge's| Moon necklace- Ebay

3 comments:

  1. love the colours of your outfit! those boots are so perfect <3
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jacket. I've been wanting one like that for a while now. - justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shower setting.. so clever. I adore this look on you!

    xx,
    http://tinydarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete