Monday, January 20

Self Reflection

Its been so long since I've blogged.  I'm finally in the zone to get back into blogging, hopefully this round will be consistent. This year I'd like to be consistent in everything I decide to do, the first month of January has been productive yet challenging. What I've faced this month has made me really see that in this World, you need to stand for what's right don't feel as though you have to abide by what others say. Words can be lethal. However this has really inspired me to do something bigger with myself. I'm yet to think up a solid plan, but I'd like it to be something involving helping others. I've always wanted to be a counsellor and I've been encouraged in the past. Possibly an international counsellor, seen as I am studying a degree in Tourism management. My thoughts are to start volunteering in schools, for children who suffer in fear of silence. This goes with the same with personal style. I believe people should try to express themselves with what they wear, if someone doesn't like your outfit, it does not matter stick with it and rock it right all in their face. I've noticed some persons are controlled by society. In terms of what is correct to wear and what is not correct to wear at particular times, girl wear heels to the shops, wear trainers to Church (if you go hehee) and rock that skirt with them.

-My List for 2014 , I'll look back to this
Volunteering
Concert
Paris
Tunisia
Lake District
Fashion Week
Learning/Growth
Make a difference
Photos+Memories
=Good Vibes & Happiness

4 comments:

  1. This post is really lovely. I agree words can hurt and by the sounds of it, you becoming a counsellor would help a lot of people. You seem very caring and enthusiastic about this role. I follow so I can keep up to date with your journey. Good luck!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! and good luck in yoour resolutions

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great list, good luck :)

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete