Friday, November 29

Outfit 6, Oversized Denim Jacket









Oversized Denim Jacket- Thrift Store|| Jumper-Vero Moda|| Velvet Dress- Newlook|| Boots-Redherring|| Box leather bag- Newlook.

Perky Hello there, As its now Winter I've started to layer up my outfits, in this outfit I've worn a velvet dress then overlapped it with a Shirt, then added a knit jumper and finished with an oversized Denim jacket which is very heavy.  Finished the outfit with a grey box bag and burgundy boots which I'm absolutely in love with right not. Trying to avoid having a cough and flu all the time, can't always be sick, especially with Christmas fast approaching, but layering can be so difficult at times. My thought of the day today is aspiring to write a book, not that I'm much of a writer, I'm sure writing a book is crazy hard, but have  you ever had a random thought of thinking you could write a book, share a story with others. Short little post, hope you like it.
xo'




6 comments:

  1. Loving your boots. xx

    Tori
    milkblackteablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. rad outfit, love the fit of the denim jacket.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat an oversized jacket! Looks so cool <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit, your boots are lovely!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love this outfit. Especially that jacket! You thrifted that?? Geez, I thought my thrift store was good. I stand corrected!

    http://mashurmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shades!x

    styleflaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete