Wednesday, April 16

Vintage type of day




           
Helllooo beautiful souls. So I'm home finally from university for Easter break, having a few weeks from university feels great right now, although knowing how much work I have is eating me up somewhere deep down in my digestion system.  So far I've been relaxing and seeing my friends who I went to school with, going to university has made me really appreciate the friends I have. Although blood is thicker, and I'm looking forward to going to the Lake district with my family, it will be our first time going, we'll be staying in a sweet little cottage by the lake and I've been told that it has beautiful scenarios and divine sunsets so I'm totally excited. Everyone deserves a weekend away to just relax and reflect and appreciate life. We live in a world that moves so fast that sometimes you feel like your going to stop breathing. Besides all that jazz onto the outfit above. The vintage blazer is actually my mothers, perks of her turning my wardrobe into her own whilst I've been at university, I walked into my room and was lik naa-uhhh my parents have turned my room into a storage room. However I like some aspects of it for example I have this new antic chest of draws which I love for the meantime and the blazer which I'm now claiming since well it was in my wardrobe Muuu-ahahaa. Thanks for reading xo'

Outfit- Grey and purple blazer- Thift store| Liegh jeans-Topshop| Burgandy boots- Redherring | Backpack- Jasper Conran| White/Beige textured vest- H&M

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! I love your shoes ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete