Wednesday, October 28

48 hours in Netherlands-Amsterdam


Readers,




So this past weekend I went to the Netherlands to visit a dear friend, it was my first time in the Netherlands. During my trip I was lucky to visit Urechet, Elst a village in Holland and Amsterdam. I managed to visit the Open Air Museum also and tried plenty of Dutch goodies, I ate the famous poffertjes (mini fluffy pancakes), and had a traditional home made Dutch meal Rookworst with Mash potato, spinach & bacon. Also had some fries of course, these are everywhere in Amsterdam & well known bitterballens all of which were super tasty. I also had a night out which was so much fun, I rode on the back of my friend bicycle which was so funny, this City to bicycling central! we went to a quirky club-bar which had really good music, free entry and good priced drinks the vibes were great. Amsterdam was so fun filled with lots of places to eat, rivers, boats blooming with the brown, orange leafs with the change of seasons. Plenty of sweet streets with boutique stores & unique shops. I would definitely recommend visiting and whilst there visiting the less touristy areas if you can too.   

Signed Taffy-

Cheers to good vibes



No comments:

Post a Comment