Saturday, July 11

Views and The City Of People

Hello Readers,



In this post I will share with you all some of the best places to visit in London to get a great outlook of the city and capture some lovely photos also..So I'll get right into it. I visited Sky Bar Garden which is located in Fenchurch Street. From this building you can stand at the top on a secure terrace and see a beautiful view of London, the shard, the river Thames and lots of the well built buildings in London. Whilst your here you can also grab a drink from the bar whether its a coffee, or a fresh lemonade or ice tea its there, as well as a range of different wines and cocktails. To visit you must book and get a ticket a few weeks before your visit ... did I forget to say .. its free to visit yes FREE.



We all like things that are free and enjoyable- another place I visited on this day was Primrose Hill which is in Chalk Farm located near Camden at the top of the hill you get a great view of London. Here you can also have a chilled time, have a cheeky BBQ or picnic and listen to some music whilst enjoying the view. I went around sunset time and the vibes was bliss as there were lots of people and the sky and weather were perfecto.


More ...

OH yeah if your a cereal lover there is a new cereal joint located in Camden lock, here you can eat any cereal you wish. And its in a cute little location, I love switching up my days so instead of visiting The Breakfast Club or grabbing breakfast at home sometimes visit a cereal bar.

I wore...




Beige linen top- Forever 21| Mustard trousers- Zara| Sandals- Shop in Geneva (Switzerland)

Here to Good vibes -

TCM- xo


No comments:

Post a Comment