Friday, June 26

Time with a beautiful soul



A weekend spent catching up with my lovely Ginny, know as Frogirlginny- She's awesome, full of light, joy and laugher. She'll have you giggling along with her in a matter of seconds. So we spent the day roaming around London, our first stop was our favourite juice bar 'Plant Organic' their so organic they blow my mind I love them! They just need to open more stores. We then explored London visiting primrose hill in Chalk farm, I love this area- it's surrounded by cute café's and awesome vintage shops which some of these thrift stores donate a percentage of their shares to charities which is super cool. We also stopped by in Portebello in Notting hill and met up with an upcoming Photography called Joshua, his photography is super clean and looks unedited which I love, so it has a element of naturalness.






Read more..

The highlights of the day were getting lost, and walking up the primrose hill and not knowing what to expect when I reached the top. I definitely wasn't disappointed when we reached the peak, the view was worth the pain. Furthermore I love being around Ginny she's a dreamer who wants to catch her dreams and everyday she inches closer. Having a positive vibe around you when your discovering yourself is just what you need..



Navy overcoat- H&M| High waisted jeans- Miss Selfridges| Black boots-Topshop| Print top-Tkay Max

Here's to Good vibes - TCM

No comments:

Post a Comment