Friday, July 4

Stripes & ripped jeans







Chilled day with a home girl of mine, comfort first as always so I just throw on what I fancied. As you can see I started my day off with oats cooked in almond milk and added peanut butter with the toppings of strawberries, banana and honey, tastyy could have totally eaten another bowl.

                                                                          Outfit
Navy & white stripe top- H&M| Ripped skinny jeans- Topshop| High buckle black sandals- River island| Red shift- Rokit (Brick lane)
                                             



What's interesting to me right now ...


During the week I spent some time in London, me and a friend were walking down the cute alley ways of Covent Garden and came across a book street filled with vintage books. I absolutely love the idea of reading a book that not many people have read, to think the copy I'm holding may be one of few left excites me a little. The smell and texture of vintage books is also a little awesome, so at the moment I've started reading 'Les Belles Amours' written by a great French writer Louise de Vilmorin, this book is based on a man that finds romance in his old ages. The book talks about many places in France which I now really want to see in person. One of my favourite quotes so far from the book "Love fills the imagination before taking possession of the heart" and "No war no history, and without war where would we be and what would happen to history?"  


                                                                          TCM- Xo'

1 comment: