Thursday, October 24

Outfit Number 4














 Floppy Hat - Camden| Black crop polo neck - Topshop| Smart pants - River Island| Gold knuckle rings H&M| Black brogues- New Look  

Hey there readers..
It's been a while !, I've missed blogging so much, the thing is University is blowing my mind, from August I've been getting ready for University buying and packing, so now I'm here I just have no time to myself, living with others you get so easily distracted, but now I'm trying to make sure I just have me time here and there. On my first day of moving in to University I was an hour late to check in to my accommodation it was literally manic, I got here in the pouring rain running to the reception from my car! thinking 'I'm not going to be able to move in today',I was having heart palpitations I swear. It was all fine though, the key collection peoples were still here and they were very nice. So now I'm offloading all my stuff, the challenge was wheeling my clothing rail through tight doors, I got the strangest looks from people haha 'why do you have a clothing rail with you' it was funny. I made friends through the struggle haha. Anyhow I'm all settled and unpacked now, well into my course, I've already gone on a trip to Jersey Island which I had a great time on and I've also had an exam and I have an assignment due in less than a week,I'm like bliming h''ell this University system does not waste time. Other than all this jazz I'm loving my course so far. 

About my outfit
So I brought this black baggy smart pants a few weeks ago in a student lock in (student lock in is where the shops have 20% for a certain amount of hours just for students) and I cannot get enough of them. I've worn them out on nights out, and during the day, there so versatile you can dress them with a shirt&knit cardigan or a plain top tucked in, on a night out you pop on some black wedges or any heels with a shirt or top and your ready, you can be so effortless just let the pants do the talking. I decided to wear all black and add a little blueberry lipstick with a beige Cardigan, this Winter I'm all for black and beige/ivory and cream. Adding my new Zara bag to my outfit of the day gives the outfit an extra element of elegance I think, I absolutely adore this bag, it makes a plain outfit look good. I've had my eye on this bag from the time it came out in the summer, I finally purchased it before leaving home for University and I'm in love with it, it has shoulder straps allowing you to change the way you wear it, its bigger than it looks on the inside has two compartments making it perfectly use able for University to pop my books in and junk : )
Sorry about the lengthy blog post !   

11 comments:

  1. Amazing look!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it - i love those pants

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pants!
    you look beautiful!
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lovely,

    So happy i came across your blog..it's so great and your style is just lovely! Looking forward to yuor next post! Do you want to follow each other?

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the simplicity of this outfit, thankyou for the comment on my blog!
    helena-mae.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look! Very chic!

    http://thedressylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look, I follow you on gfc, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the fedora! Such a great monochrome look. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I love yours too! You have a new follower btw :) keep in touch, Megan x

    Little Renault

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taffie I'm loving the Blog! So many cute outfits on show! keep it coming xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look dear.love the hat.just beautiful
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete