Tuesday, August 13

Outfit Number 2











White oversized blazer-Matalan | Black dress- New look| Black boots-Urban Outfitters| Tan bag-Ebay
Hey Bloggers, I haven't blogged in a while, I've been so busy, I've been away on holiday in Malta. I had a great time, if you have me on Instagram you would have seen some photos of my holiday. I got to see most of the island, I went on a jeep safari, I went on a boat to one of the islands called Comino, it was absolutely beautiful. Anyhow this post is a simple post as usual, I put this outfit together really quick with items I hadn't worn in a long time. I went into the city with one of my friends, I finally visited the American Apparel factory in Brick lane, bought cute shorts, there were so many items I wanted, I will be returning there soon. I also purchased a few items in Zara, which I will feature in upcoming posts. Hope you enjoy this post, I'd love feedback, I'm going to be doing many more posts in the upcoming weeks to make up for my lack of posts.

5 comments:

  1. So nice and so Simple...

    I like it!!

    www.blackismygold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Mangue,
      I haven't blogged in a while, Knowing that I still have visitors is great!
      Completely just inspired me to get back into the flow of posting outfits : ),
      Watch out for a post in the upcoming week
      x

      Delete
  2. you look so chic girly! that blazer is just divine on you <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really well put together outfit, love the blazer and bag.

    ReplyDelete