Monday, October 19

48 hours in Ibiza

              
Readers,
The following images are of my spontaneous trip to Ibiza-



Old town Ibiza-

         

Ibiza Ibiza Ibiza, so this week I went to Ibiza island on my two days off work to meet my cousin and a group of his friends. They came all the way from South Africa Johannesburg & Capetown I had to visit! My flight was only 1 hour from Barcelona, I remember landing on the island and wondering were the plane was going to land....We stayed in at the Royal Ibiza beach in Case Bossa which was a good & flexible location not too far from the town. The best vibes are added by the Dj's in they rock !, they create the chilled vibe ... Music is everything I can't even express. Besides one morning I decided to go and explore Ibiza town and found old town Ibiza I could not believe how hidden it was. I was so happy when I found this as it was so pretty, sweet homes, people hanging their clothes on the line to my surprise... There are still cannons right at the top ...my goodness I was sweating out walking to the top walked up a few steep steps in the blazing heat...anything to see a view ( what's the history of old Ibiza town). Loved the Island because everyone is super chilled, and the atmosphere is electric no matter what time it is. No sleeping when in Ibiza.
            




                         





                  


Top tips

-Eat at 'Ibiza Rocks'
-Visit Old Town Ibiza
-Research a few ticket store before purchasing your boat/club tickets
-Take a hat, flip flops & your best sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment